Examples of Questions for your Facebook Page
As a follow up to my 25 Questions in the Parenting category, here are 25 questions that are General (or more general). Let me know what you think.
I will publish some questions for Holidays that you can ask to engage your audience. Enjoy and be sure to tweet it out, share the love etc. These are new for me and all encouragement is good for me.
- What is the all-time favorite movie at your home?
- What is for dinner tonight?
- Do you like the spa? If so, what is your favorite treatment?
- If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?
- Minivan or SUV?
- Who is your favorite artist?
- What is your most memorable childhood memory?
- My favorite book is______________________.
- Indoor or Outdoor exercise?
- Do you like 4 seasons or prefer tropical climates?
- What is your idea of a dream vacation?
- Do you think you could live without your computer/phone? If yes, for how long?
- What book did you read at bed time tonight/last night?
- What is your favorite room in your house?
- If your husband helps you with a chore, any chore, let us know.
- Which airline do you like best and why?
- The smarter you work, the luckier you get. True or False?
- Do you make a To-Do list? If so, paper or an app?
- Do you believe in budgeting?
- iPhone or Android?
- What phone are you most excited about?
- Does your husband help with the kids?
- Would you like to know what happened in your birth year? http://whathappenedinmybirthyear.com/
- Do you share equal household responsibilities?
- Are you a morning person or prefer to start at Noon thirty?