On our #PTChat, Wednesday 4/13 at 9 p.m. EST/6 p.m. PST we will talk about eco friendly habits for kids. Good habits begin at an early age. I know that I want to be as responsible as possible but sometimes it is hard to know what to do and what steps we can take that help us be more eco friendly. I thought it would be great to talk about simple things that can be done to make it easy for kids. For example, switching off the light when leaving a room or turning off the tap when brushing teeth.
Join us for more tips and share what works for you.
Ecomom will join us and share some tips with us. They are also providing 15% off code for all those who RSVP here.
Plus there are gift cards too.
- 1 Gift Card for $50 at Ecomom.
- 2 Gift Cards for $25 at Ecomom.
It is simple. Everyone that RSVPs gets 15% off. Of those that RSVP, 3 people will have the opportunity to get gift cards.
Simply leave a comment and RSVP. Ecomom will send you the 15% off code by email. That is it!
Winners will be chosen randomly by the plugin “And the winner is” and will be emailed the gift cards.
- 4 points for joining us on Twitter on 4/13/11 at 6 p.m. PST/9 p.m. EST and tweet with #PtChat.
- 4 points for joining Parentella and for telling us how you can use it at your school.
- 2 point for liking us on Facebook.
- 2 point for following us on Twitter.
- 2 point for subscribing to our blog on the top right with your email. (we will confirm your subscription).
- 2 points for liking Ecomom on Facebook. (They have an awesome $75,000 home makeover contest going on–be sure to check it out).
Be sure to leave a comment for each additional action. For example, 4 points for joining Parentella = leaving 4 comments.
Giveaway ends Saturday, April 16th, 2011 at midnight PST. 18+ USA residents only, please. Three winner will be randomly selected and posted here. Everyone who RSVPs will get a 15% off discount code.