Inspirational quotes and tips for a better month and life.
Here are some inspirational quotes that have helped me have a better month. I hope they do the same for you.
- Hug your kids.
- “The fool thinks he has won a battle when he bullies with harsh speech, but knowing how to be forbearing alone makes one victorious.” –Samyutta Nikaya
- “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- One good friend is better than 100 acquaintances. Nurture your friendships.
- Ask. You will be surprised by the “Yes” you get.
- Surround yourself with people smarter than yourself.
- There is good in this world. I experienced it last month when a stranger found my phone and sent it back to me.
- Work smart. It is better than working hard.
- Good food is delicious. Have a great meal that delights your taste buds.
- Spend as much time as possible with your kids.
- Exercise. Even a little bit helps.
- Forgive someone that has hurt you.
- Plan ahead.
- Read a good book.
- Always look at the bright side of life.
- End relationships that have run their course. Now.
- Focus on the good; there is negative energy in the world, but the positive drowns it.
- Watch Baby Planet.
We would love to add more tips to this post. Leave your tip in the comments section with your link below and we will link to you.